View larger image
The North American Electric Power Generation wall map presents the key components of the electric power generation landscape. View both operating and proposed power plants overlaid on an attractive base map showing substations, operating transmission lines, interstate highways, cities and states.
Use this map to plan, strategize and monitor your competitor's generation portfolio and market penetration. Explore potential customers for fuels or service & maintenance, and plan travel routes for sales and service visits. This edition is loaded with informative graphs, charts and maps designed to expand your knowledge of the electric power industry.
- Existing and planned power plants with 100MW or greater in generation capacity. Plants are sized by nameplate capacity, colored with primary fuel and labeled with plant name
- Major operating transmission lines (>=161kv) are shown for reference
- Major substations labeled with name
- Detailed inset maps of urban areas
- Detailed inset map of Alaska and Northwest Canada
- Inset maps showing NERC regions and RTO/ISO regions
- Revealing graphs & charts Top Plant Operators by Operating Capacity, Top Power Plants by Operating Capacity, U.S. Electricity Consumption
- Major cities and state capitals
- Major rivers and water bodies
- Table showing total operating & planned MW capacity by plant operators
Select the version that best meets your needs
Printed on heavyweight, glossy, photo-quality paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display. Dimensions: 42 x 72 inches.
Laminated Wall Map
Printed on high-quality matte paper and then laminated, this durable version is spill and tear resistant and also looks great framed. Dimensions: 42 x 72 inches.