Understanding context is crucial to effective trading. Your ability to identify opportunities and limit risk directly impacts your bottom line. Platts LNG Navigator combines local and global market analysis with news, fully customizable data and a range of analytical tools. It's a flexible resource which gives you choice in your decision-making.
- Focus on priorities – Select and retrieve the data that’s relevant to your business
- Work smarter – Sort and filter to quickly identify trends and process vast quantities of data
- Save money and resources – Eliminate the need for costly software and personnel training by importing the data directly to your own systems for a secure, predictable experience
- Seize opportunities – Predict what move to make next with intelligence to help you understand key regional and global market activity
- Strategize with confidence – Develop an inherently strong pricing and business strategy by referencing daily and historical spot and contract price assessments
Whether you are a risk manager, research analyst, trader or broker, Platts LNG Navigator is a vital tool for anyone working in the energy markets.
Prices, News, Market intelligence, Analysis, Forecasts and Data
- Contract and tenders data
- Project data
- LNG outages and expected impact on the market
- Live imports/ exports and re-exports, along with volume at sea
- Global LNG balance based on ship tracking of production and deliveries
- LNG supply and demand actual and forecast data, by country for the next five years
- Daily and weekly observations
- LNG news headlines
- Platts historical LNG prices updated daily, with JKM spreads and competitive fuel prices
- Market “heards” – what are the LNG prices heard in the market today?
- LNG shipping rates, netbacks and freight route costs
As an independent commodity price and news provider deploying robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency on transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts' prices and indices as the basis for transactions.