Understanding context is crucial to effective trading. Your ability to identify opportunities and limit risk is directly related to your bottom line. Platts LNG Navigator combines local and global market analysis with news, fully customizable data and a range of analytical tools. It's a flexible resource which gives you choice in your decision making.
- Focus on priorities – Select and retrieve the data that’s relevant to your business.
- Work smarter – Sort and filter to quickly identify trends and process vast quantities of data.
- Save money and resources – Eliminate the need for costly software and personnel training by importing the data directly to your own systems for a secure, predictable experience.
- Seize opportunities – Predict what move to make next with intelligence to help you understand key regional and global market activity.
- Strategize with confidence – Develop an inherently strong pricing and business strategy by referencing daily and historical spot and contract price assessments.
Whether you're a risk manager, research analyst, trader or broker, Platts LNG Navigator is a vital tool for anyone working in the energy markets.
- Contract data
- Charter information
- Bunker fuel data
- Global LNG balance
- LNG supply and demand forecast and actual data, by country
- LNG re‐export data
- Project data
- Live imports/ exports, volume at sea
- ETA for cargoes
- LNG outages and expected impact on the market
- Vessel directory data
- Information on the Qatari fleet and whether cargoes are east‐ or west‐bound
- Monthly fundamentals
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts' prices and indices as the basis for transactions.